Zincofer Srl: Visano's leading providers of galvanic treatments on iron alloys
Zincofer Srl: About us
Zincofer Srl is one of the leading industrial galvanisers in the province of Brescia. That is why our customers have chosen us and... continue to do so.
Active in the sector for over forty years, Zincofer has been at the forefront of technological developments in the field of galvanic treatments.
Thanks to our increasingly advanced equipment, we're proud to offer the best electrolytic zinc plating in Visano and throughout the province of Brescia.
This is a process of treating metals and applying zinc through electrolysis; from it, we obtain an iron or cast iron product with a high level of resistance to the elements.
For further technical information or for a free and personalized quote, don't hesitate to contact us today by phone or email - we'll be happy to provide you with complete answers within a short time-frame.
Company policy on health and safety in the workplace
ZINCOFER Srl has been active in the field of electrolytic galvanising for over 40 years.
The organisation has implemented an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OSHMS) at its headquarters, the scope of which is as follows:
ROTOBARREL AND STATIC ELECTROLYTIC GALVANISING OF METAL PRODUCTS FOR THIRD PARTIES
The organisation places health and safety in the workplace among its priority objectives, and considers its workers as its main strategic resource and guarantees respect for their rights and the protection of their health and safety by implementing every possible action to prevent accidents, injuries and occupational diseases, considering staff training and prevention as the most effective tools for risk reduction.
Health and safety requirements are met not only with regard to its own workers but also with regard to all external stakeholders.
With this in mind, the Management has directly committed itself to:
- ensure that its activities are carried out in accordance with current legal provisions on health and safety in the workplace and any codes of practice it has signed up to
- incorporate the explicit and implicit needs of stakeholders
- prevent and reduce accidents and the occurrence of occupational diseases of those working in our company's workplaces
- providing safe and healthy workplaces and working conditions
- strengthening the culture and commitment by creating awareness of everyone's responsibility for Health and Safety in the workplace
- promote and encourage the participation and consultation of workers and their representative
- ensure that industrial processes are designed, implemented, directed and maintained with occupational health and safety as a priority
- define the objectives, plan and execute the activities of the Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- periodically monitor and continuously improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- document, communicate and share the methods used and the results obtained
- collaborate with the Health Protection Agencies (ATS), the National Fire Brigade, INAIL, control bodies and enforcement agencies.
The general objectives of the corporate health and safety policy are:
- maintaining certification of its management system according to the requirements of standard 45001:2018
- continuous improvement of staff involvement and participation in the achievement of corporate policy objectives, defined at the various levels of the organisation
- provide adequate controls of health and safety risks arising from our activities
- making targeted efforts to eliminate hazards and reduce health and safety risks, thereby preventing occupational accidents and illnesses
- consulting our employees on matters concerning their health and safety
From these general objectives, the Directorate defines specific annual objectives that can be measured by means of appropriate indicators to acquire the data necessary to define improvement actions.
In order to pursue the above objectives, it is necessary that the individual responsibilities and awareness of each worker are always focused on health and safety in all company activities and programmes.
What is defined in this document must be considered prescriptive for all those who work and/or collaborate with the organisation, therefore the Management hopes and supports maximum participation and involvement in order to guarantee the effectiveness and continuous improvement of the system.
For its part, the management is committed to ensuring that the objectives are commensurate with the company's capabilities, in accordance with available technology and market logic, and such as to guarantee a continuous improvement in the health and safety conditions of workers and stakeholders.
Ecological solutions and respect for the environment
All of Zincofer's work is concentrated on having a low environmental impact.
This means a constant search for technological solutions that are innovative, ecological, and efficient.
In 2015, we replaced the entire lighting system to switch to LED lamps.
This has not only made for considerable energy savings, but also has a lesser impact on the environment.
Working around the clock for our customers
Thanks to impeccable organization skills and continuous rotation of work, Zincofer is able to guarantee galvanic treatments and other types of work at any hour of the day.
Throughout Visano and Bresciall, all deadlines are respected, with deliveries made during the day.
We can also store processed products on your behalf.
Transportation and same-day deliveries
Although based in Visano in Brescia province, Zincofer carries out deliveries throughout Italy and abroad as part of a collaboration with the international transport companies.
We're also able to guarantee fast and safe transport for each customer, using vehicles of 8,10 x 2,70 meters with trailers of 7.30x2.88 meters and weighing 44 tons.